||1. In a mortar, crush tablets and triturate to a fine powder.
2. Mix Ora-Plus® and Ora-Sweet® together (1:1) to make vehicle.
3. Gradually levigate powder with vehicle until a liquid is formed.
4. Pour into a graduated cylinder.
5. Rinse mortar and qs to final volume with vehicle.
6. Transfer to final container and label.
||Ora-Blend® can be used instead of Ora-Plus® / Ora Sweet® (1:1).
||100 mL Amber Plastic Bottle
||Can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated|
|Storage/Expiry:||Refrigerator or Room Temperature: 90 days|
|Last Date Revised:
|References:||Formulations: Lisinopril 1-mg/mL oral liquid. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding 2006; 10:302.|
Nahata MC. Morosco RS. Stability of lisinopril in two liquid dosage forms. Annals of Pharmacotherapy 2004; 38:396-399.