||1. In a mortar, crush tablets and triturate to a fine powder.
2. Mix Ora-Plus® and Ora-Sweet® together (1:1) to make vehicle.
3. Gradually levigate powder with vehicle until a liquid is formed.
4. Pour into a graduated cylinder.
5. Rinse mortar and qs to final volume with vehicle.
5. Transfer to final container and label.
||Ora-Blend® can be used instead of Ora-Plus®/ Ora-Sweet® (1:1).
|| Amber Plastic Bottle
||Can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated|
|Storage/Expiry:||Refrigerator or Room Temperature: 60 days|
|Last Date Revised:
|References:||Skillman KL, Caruthers RL, Johnson CE. Stability of extemporaneously prepared clopidogrel oral suspension. Am J Health-Syst Pharm 2010; 67:559-561.|